How Can We Help?
Take a Unit Exam
- In this article, we will show you how to take a unit exam
- To learn more about Unit Exams, go here
Note: Make sure that 3rd party cookies are enabled on your browser when you’re taking exams.
- From your Dashboard, click the course card for the course you want to work in.
- Click the Modules tab. For some courses, this may also be the Home tab.
Then click the Unit Exam.
- When you’re ready to begin the exam, click Start.
Read the questions and select the answer choice or type in your answer.
Then click Next to move onto the next question.
You can use ReadSpeaker to have exam questions read to you. To learn more about using ReadSpeaker in an exam, click here.
Once you’ve completed all the questions, click Finish.
Click Yes to confirm.
Then you’ll see your exam was successfully submitted. Click Close.
You will see a breakdown of which questions you answered correctly and which questions you answered incorrectly. If retakes are available for that exam and you’d like to retake it, click Retake.