Submit attendance using the StrongMind Mobile App
- In this article, we will show you how to submit attendance using the StrongMind Mobile App
- To learn how to your parent or guardian can approve your attendance using the StrongMind Mobile App, go here
Note: You will only submit attendance if you have been instructed to do so by your school. You cannot submit attendance for the current day. Attendance can only be submitted for days you have previously worked in your courses.
- Click the down arrow next to the day you want to enter attendance for.
- Click on a course to enter attendance for.
Any courses or days that attendance has been approved for will be grayed out.
- Scroll through the numbers to enter the hours and minutes of attendance for the course.
Then click Submit.
Then you will see the entered attendance hours and minutes for that course.
You may see estimated hours of attendance under your attendance for the each day and course. These are guidelines for how much time you may want to submit for attendance.
If you enter less time than the estimate, you will see a yellow indicator on that course. You can submit less time than the estimate.
If you enter no time for the course, you will see a red indicator. Enter attendance for those courses before moving on.
- Continue to enter attendance for all available days and courses.
When attendance for all available days and courses are entered, attendance will auto-submit.
Note: After submitting attendance, your parent or guardian needs to approve your attendance. To learn how, go here.
If a new week of attendance is available, the attendance for that week will appear.